Google Ads Agency
Attract your ideal clients with ads they’re compelled to click.
Reach your potential customers right when they want you.
By advertising to only the people who are interested in what you’re are selling, you have a much higher chance of making a sale. Google Ads, PPC (Pay Per Click), or Paid Media makes that possible, in a measurable and highly targeted way.
Because you only pay once a customer’s clicked on the sponsored link, you know exactly where your marketing spend is going, and the quality of traffic is much higher than a traditional billboard, newspaper or radio advert.
When you hire us to manage your Google Ads, you work with an agency with a track record of generating results through paid advertising.
Google Partner status is only given to approved companies, and we’re checked regularly to make sure the marketing campaigns we run are returning profits.
Google Ads Management Services
When customers search for your brand name, or even your competitors, we make sure your company shows up in the results.
To make your ads better targeted and more likely to be clicked, we can show them on websites that your target customers use.
To get more eyes on your brand, we can make your appear alongside and before relevant content through Google’s YouTube advertising.
Target the 70%+ of visitors who don’t buy from your site on their first visit, with ads that show up on other websites long after they’ve left.
Advertise your products on the highly popular marketplace formerly known as Product Listing Ads.
Show up in the Promotions and Social tabs of your customers’ inboxes, with an interactive image, video, or embedded form ads.
They work as part of your team. They are very open to ideas and conversations, and they are flexible. From a delivery perspective, they deliver well and come with fresh ideas.
In one month, we managed to reduce the cost per conversion significantly, by about 50%. We’re particularly pleased with that. We’ve identified new keywords and improved our quality score by improving our ad relevance.
Minty Digital’s efforts have been met with positive acclaim. The team’s work has yielded natural growth and higher search rankings. Customers can expect a focused team that achieves clear objectives.
Grab yourself a coffee, let’s have a chat.
Fill in your details and one of the team will get back to you.
If you prefer to book a call direct, then use the link below ⬇️
Is Google Ads free?
No, Google Ads is not free. It’s a pay-per-click advertising platform, which means you pay every time a visitor clicks on your ad. The cost per click depends on various factors, including the competitiveness of your keywords and the quality of your ad. However, Google does occasionally offer promotional credits to new advertisers.
Is Google Ads worth it?
Yes, Google Ads can be worth it if used effectively. It offers several benefits:
- Reach: Google is the most widely used search engine, allowing your ads to reach a vast audience.
- Targeting: You can target ads based on keywords, location, demographics, and more, ensuring they reach the right people.
- Speed: Unlike organic SEO, Google Ads can show results quickly, making it great for short-term campaigns.
- Flexibility: You can adjust your campaigns at any time based on performance and changing business needs.
- Measurable: Google Ads provides detailed analytics so you can understand your return on investment and adjust strategies accordingly.
However, it’s crucial to manage your campaigns effectively to prevent overspending and to ensure your ads are reaching the right audience. Depending on your business and goals, other marketing strategies may also be worth considering.
How does Google Ads work?
Google Ads works on a pay-per-click model, where advertisers bid on keywords and pay for each click on their advertisements. Here’s a brief overview of how it works:
- Keyword Selection: Advertisers choose keywords relevant to their business that people are likely to use when searching for their products or services.
- Ad Creation: Advertisers create ads that will appear in the search results when those keywords are used. These ads can be text-based, or they can include images, and videos for display ads.
- Bidding: Advertisers decide how much they’re willing to pay each time someone clicks on their ad. This is their bid.
- Ad Auction: Each time a search is initiated, Google runs an auction to determine which ads will appear for that particular search and in what order. The auction considers factors like the relevancy and quality of the ad and landing page, as well as the bid amount.
- Payment: If a user clicks on the ad, the advertiser pays Google a certain amount based on the cost-per-click.
- Performance Tracking: Advertisers can monitor how their ads are performing using Google Ads’ analytics and reporting tools, and make adjustments as needed.
Google Ads is a powerful tool for businesses looking to increase their visibility on Google’s search results and other partner sites. However, it requires careful management to ensure cost-effectiveness.
How much do Google Ads cost?
The cost of advertising on Google Ads can vary significantly depending on a variety of factors. These include:
- Keywords: Competitive keywords (those that many businesses want to rank for) can be more expensive.
- Industry: Some industries have higher average costs per click (CPC) than others due to high competition.
- Quality Score: Google assigns a quality score based on the relevance and quality of your ad and landing page. A higher quality score can lower the cost per click.
- Geographical Area: Costs can also vary based on the geographical location you’re targeting.
- Ad Format: Different ad formats (search, display, video) may have different costs.
On average, businesses spend $1-$2 per click for a Google search ad. You control spending by setting daily limits and maximum bids. Costs are flexible and can be adjusted based on results.
How can I earn money from Google Ads?
There are two primary ways to earn money from Google Ads:
- Google AdSense: This program allows you to earn money by displaying Google ads on your website. You get paid when visitors to your site engage with the ads, either through views or clicks. To make substantial revenue, you’ll typically need a significant amount of web traffic and content that attracts and retains a wide audience.
- Running Google Ads for Clients: If you become proficient in Google Ads, you can offer your services as a consultant or agency to other businesses. You would manage their Google Ads campaigns for a fee. This could involve keyword research, creating ad copy, optimizing campaigns, and reporting on performance.
Remember, both methods require a significant amount of work and expertise to generate substantial income. For AdSense, creating high-quality content that attracts a lot of traffic is key. For managing campaigns, you’ll need a deep understanding of how Google Ads works to optimise campaigns effectively.