SEO Executive Position
We’re Minty Digital, a forward-thinking and fast-paced Digital Marketing Agency with offices in Barcelona and London.
We support and develop a range of interesting clients across a broad spectrum of industries, including healthcare, environment, fitness, travel, and more.
We offer quality services to our valued clients, including Pay Per Click, SEO, Web Design, Web Development, and Social Media Marketing.
What are we looking for?
Our hunt begins for an ambitious professional to join our team full-time as our SEO Executive. The offered contract is 160 hours per month and based in our Barcelona Office.
- You will have tangible experience in managing Search Engine Optimisation campaigns for multiple national or international clients, with measurable evidence of your success
- Experience across a variety of sectors within the SEO field including Tech SEO, Link building, influencer marketing, Site audits and implementing marketing strategies.
- Someone who keeps up to date with industry trends.
- Someone to assist with Conversion Optimisation
- Someone who is confident in taking client calls and discussing reports/ strategies.
Job overview and expectations
Below are some of the key work activities that will be required of our SEO Executive.
- Manage, review, and oversee the day-to-day customer account responsibilities associated with active search engines and advertising platforms used within the company
- Collaborating with team members across different platforms to provide seamless customer satisfaction
- Assisting the Content team with planning, curation, editing and publishing across various CMS platforms
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Contributing to company growth and branding through blog entries and on site SEO for Minty Digital
- Time management skills that will help you juggle multiple clients and their important deliverables
Personality and attitude
It’s important that we hire someone whose values and approach match ours.
- Patience and determination, with belief in long-term strategies
- An analytical approach to work, with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and keen to deliver results
- A digital marketing pro with ambitions to grow and make a name for yourself in the industry
- A good mixture of lighthearted and serious professionalism, because we are human and we love a good laugh too – (memes may be shared)
- Can speak your mind and articulate points in a way that proves valuable and relevant to team discussions
If you have experience in the following it will be of benefit to the advertised position.
- Copywriting skills
- Paid Media experience
- On site gym
- Free breakfast every Tuesday!
- Stunning roof terrace with all day sunshine and spectacular views across Barcelona ( we will run our team meetings out there if the weathers good enough 😉
- Performance bonuses
- Flexitime and remote working opportunities
- Biannual tickets back home to the UK to see friends and family paid for by company
- Yoga and meditation classes on site