Digital Marketing Manager
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. You will be working with a range of clients, as well as our own brand, across a variety of marketing area such as SEO, PPC and Content Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will have significant practical experience across all digital marketing disciplines and share our clients’ passion for generating revenue . You are a creative thinker and problem solver.
Job overview and expectations
Below are some of the key work activities that will be required of our Digital Marketing Manager.
- Manage, review, and oversee the day-to-day customer account responsibilities
- Meeting and calls with clients on direction of strategy
- Ability to manage both in-house and remote teams, ensuring tasks are delivered
- Reporting to managing directors
- Collaborating with team members across different platforms to provide seamless customer satisfaction
- Curate, plan and publish well articulated content
- Hands-on experience working with Google AdWords
- Hands-on experience working with Facebook Ads
- Paying particular attention to and incorporating any significant Google algorithmic changes, and digital marketing trends
- Contributing to company growth and branding through blog entries and on-site SEO for Minty Digital
- Time management skills that will help you work with multiple clients and their important deliverables
- Someone who keeps up to date with industry trends
- You will have tangible experience in working on Digital Marketing campaigns for multiple national or international clients, with measurable evidence of your success
- Experience across a variety of sectors within the SEO field including Tech SEO, Link building, influencer marketing, Site audits and implementing marketing strategies
- Someone who is confident in taking client calls and discussing reports/ strategies
- Native level of English and ability to write and publish content, which is optimised for search engines
Personality and attitude
It’s important that we hire someone whose values and approach match ours.
- Patience and determination, with belief in long-term strategies
- An analytical approach to work, with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and keen to deliver results
- A digital marketing pro with ambitions to grow and make a name for yourself in the industry
- A good mixture of lighthearted and serious professionalism, because we are human and we love a good laugh too – (memes may be shared)
- Can speak your mind and articulate points in a way that proves valuable and relevant to team discussions
If you have experience in the following it will be of benefit to the advertised position.
- Taboola/Outbrain experience
- Email Marketing
- Additional digital marketing channels/ or evolving such as Tik Tok/ Pinterest
- On site gym
- Free breakfast every Tuesday!
- Stunning roof terrace with all day sunshine and spectacular views across Barcelona
- Performance bonuses
- Flexitime and remote working opportunities
- Biannual tickets back home to the UK to see friends and family paid for by company
- Yoga and me