Gmail ads campaigns are a form of email marketing but without the use of email software. To create Gmail ads, you will need a Google Ads account, the one you may already be using for your Search Ads, Display Ads or Video Ads.
Formerly known as Gmail Sponsored Promotions (GSP), Gmail Ads are a great way to reach qualified prospects.
We offer Google Gmail Ads Marketing services to our clients because:
- It is a tool that delivers ads right to users’ personal email inbox
- Users visit their personal email inboxes regularly (at least 3 times a day)
- Our clients see increased ROAS after including gmail ads campaign in their marketing strategy
- It is cost-effective as can deliver 5-10% open rates leading to conversions with value
Gmail Email Marketing
To set up effective email marketing with Gmail Ads for our clients, we analyse the performance of other types of campaigns first.
We look at results data across many verticals and feed the insights into creating Gmail Ads. Some metrics we look at are:
- Top performing headlines in display campaigns and their click-through rates
- Best performing offers in remarketing campaigns
- Similar and In-market audiences insights from all previous campaigns
The above insights give us a sharper start in advertising with Gmail Ads. Plus, they are a powerful bank of knowledge when choosing the right gmail targeting options.