We’re on the lookout for an SEO Manager to join our fast-growing team to help out with a range of exciting clients across all kinds of industries!
If you’re confident you can hit the ground running and passionate about everything from Audits to on-page and Content Strategy then read on!
Our ideal candidate
- You have at least three year of experience in an SEO role, either in-house or with an agency
- You’re eager to learn and progress your career
- You’re passionate about delivering shit hot results
- You want to work with exciting brands in the financial industry, travel, SAAS and E-commerce!
- You want to work for an agency that values your work/life balance
- Putting together strategies for clients
- Being responsible for a small portfolio of clients
- Leading client calls where required and managing team SEO projects
- Helping the sales team scope new projects
- Preparing Content, Technical and Link Gap Audits
- Delegating tasks to third-party suppliers and internal team members
- Keyword Research
- Preparing Content Research and Guidelines
- On-site optimisation
- Link Building (Paid and PR)
- Supporting Digital PR team with campaigns adding SEO knowledge
- Working on Affiliate sites
- Competitor SEO research
- Building reports in Google Data Studio
This role will begin with you being assigned several clients to work on, with the plan ideally being within 6 months you’ll have ownership of a small portfolio of clients.
Once you’re settled into the role and up to speed, the options for progression can range from a more specialised role within the company where you’re seen as the ‘go-to person for x’ or a more traditional progression path where you take on managing more responsibilities and team members as the company grows.
These goals will be discussed and mapped out after your probation period after you have an understanding of the direction you want to move towards.
What we’ll offer you
- A salary of up to £34,000 £40,000 p/a dependent upon experience
- The option to work completely remotely
- Flexible working hours
- A relaxed and productive working environment.
- An opportunity to attend some of the world’s best industry conferences
- £1000 a year training budget
- Finish at 12 on Fridays!
- Being part of a fun team that enjoys spending time together!
- Generous holiday allowance
- HQ on the beach in Barcelona!
- Summer and winter team trips
If you think you have what it takes to join Minty as a SEO Manager, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.