Fancy joining Minty as an Operations Manager?
We’re looking for an experienced Operations Manager to help us run the daily operations of our business smoothly, support Office Administration, and improve our internal processes.
You’ll be directly reporting to the CEO of the company and assisting with day-to-day tasks and forward planning to help ensure the business operates smoothly.
The position is a hybrid role where you will be allowed to work out of the office but you should be based in or close to Barcelona.
You will be expected to be in the office for onboarding and after that at least twice per month for face-to-face meetings.
Our ideal candidate
- You have at least one year’s experience in a marketing agency
- Excellent knowledge of working with spreadsheets
- Experience using accounting software such as Xero and Holded
- Excellent organizational skills
- G Suite experience
- Experiences using Project Management systems such as Asana
- Experience in automation and process creation
- Manage distribution or work between freelancers and in-house both internal and external teams
- Ensuring team timesheets are filled in on time and accurately each week
- Support Sales process tasks
- Organising after sales from contract to initial onboarding of clients
- Setting up invoices and contract review
- Supporting with the creation of proposals
- Supporting capacity and utilisation planning
- Supporting the CEO organised so that he can deliver the very best for the agency and team.
- Supporting scheduling, travel and appointment planning
- Supporting with events
- Ensuring Asana and Harvest up to date
- Recruitment and actively sourcing Staff
- General admin support
- Working alongside our Spanish and English departments to help with Visas, and employment contracts
- Help organise fun team trips and outings
- Holiday requests
- Manage all aspects of Human Resources including time-off management, onboarding/offboarding,
- Helping with performance review and employee data management
- Office operations: create and update company policies, documentation and processes
What we’ll offer you
- A salary of up to €36,000 p/a dependent upon experience
- Flexible working hours
- A relaxed and productive working environment.
- An opportunity to attend some of the world’s best industry conferences
- Finish at 12 Fridays!
- Being part of a fun team that enjoys spending time together!
- Generous holiday allowance
- HQ on the beach in Barcelona!
If you think you have what it takes to join Minty, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.