Fancy joining the worlds best PR team as a Digital PR Exec?
We’re on the look out for a digital PR executive to join our fast growing team to help out with a range of exciting clients across all kinds of industries!
If you’re passionate about using your creativity to develop stories that generate coverage and links we want to hear from you!
Our ideal candidate
- You have at least one year’s experience in a marketing role, either in-house or with an agency
- You’re a creative individual bursting with new ideas
- You’re eager to learn and progress your career
- You’re passionate about delivering shit hot results
- You want to work with exciting brands in the financial industry, travel, SAAS and E-commerce!
- You want to work for an agency that values your work/life balance
- Helping to create unique and well thought out Digital PR campaigns
- Sourcing and handling lots of different data to transform it into top-notch Digital PR campaigns
- Writing effective press releases to support outreach
- Building relationships with journalists and pitching in stories to land links and coverage for campaigns
- Analysing campaign performance, reporting and presenting findings to clients
- Representing the agency on your social media, writing and promoting engaging blog content
What we’ll offer you
- A salary of up to €24,000 p/a dependent upon experience
- The option to work completely remotely
- Flexible working hours
- A relaxed and productive working environment.
- An opportunity to attend some of the worlds best industry conferences
- Ongoing internal and external training opportunities including a quarterly training budget for you to use as you wish in order to help progress your career and help you work towards the next step up to Senior Digital PR Exec
- Finish at 12 Fridays!
- Being part of a fun team that enjoys spending time together!
- Generous holiday allowance
- HQ on the beach in Barcelona!
No experience? No problem!
Lack of relevant experience? Don’t let it put you off!! We want to hear from anybody with a passion for the industry, all we ask is for at least 1 years experience in some kind of marketing or client facing role and a hunger to learn!
If you think you have what it takes to join Minty as a digital PR executive, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.