The Best Facebook Groups to Follow for Digital Marketing
Social Media is all about bringing people together, building communities and enabling a fast and efficient exchange of information, lunch photos and vacation impressions.
But besides being a place to display the happiest moments in life, Social Media is a great place to connect with professionals in any field, find out tips for your work and discuss ideas about best practices for achieving best results.
Here are some of the best Facebook groups to reach out to when in need:
For Social Media Management Queries
- Social Media Managers Group (16,425 members) – The group has close to 16,500 members and it’s one of the oldest one on the platform and one of the biggest one related to social media management queries. This group is the best place to connect with social media management pros and find out stories, tips, and hacks. The community is quick to answer and happy to help if needed. Of course, spamming and self-promoting are banned from the group to keep it relevant and helpful.
- Traffic and Copy (11,538 members) – This group is designed to help social media managers find out growth hacking techniques, software and apps to increase ROI and also tips to increase landing page conversion rates. The group is less of a place where you can start conversations and ask questions and more of a place to read what’s new, what works and what doesn’t when it comes to growing your community.
For Digital Marketing Tips
- Digital Marketing Hub (36,003 members) – This group is one of the best on the platform for finding digital marketing talent. It’s a great place to network with professionals in the field, find out tips and strategy ideas and maybe even land a job if you’re a marketing freelancer. You’ll find here lots of products to help you perfect your skills as a digital marketer and ask for help and guidance if you need it.
- Digital Marketing Mastermind (1,121 members) – Even though this is a small group, it’s a great place to find a combination of education, brainstorming, and support to help sharpen your skills.
- Digital Marketing Questions (12,982 members) – It’s easy to predict what this group is about. Yes, it’s a hub for marketing enthusiasts to ask questions and connect with a wide community that is willing to help and answer every question one might have. Ask about growth hacking, SEO, PPC, Social Media Management and anything that might help you do your work better.
For Content Marketing Ideas and Tips
- Online Copywriters (12,610 members) – Besides ads and images, digital marketing is also about writing the best copy for a product. This group brings together aspiring and practicing copywriters and it’s a great place to learn tips and tricks for writing effective copy, SEO, email marketing, etc, and improving your skills. If you’re a content creator or looking for someone to take care of your texts, this is also a great place to look for talent or for a job.
- Content Writing, Writers (42,729 members) – This one is another great group for professional marketers and marketing enthusiasts seeking for information about advertising and brand management. If you’re a beginner in the field you can look for advice or ask questions, or if you’re a professional you can contribute to helping others with your stories and expertise.
- Blogging Boost (30,184 members) – This group connects online bloggers and content creators that are willing to give as well as receive feedback on their or other’s work. It’s also a great place to pick up some tips and hacks as well as learning about the latest techniques for effective blogging.
Here at Minty Digital, we offer a unique strategy for each objective our clients are aiming to achieve. Make sure you get in touch with us if you need help with advertising your business.