Fancy joining the world’s best PR team as a SEO Executive?
We’re on the lookout for a SEO executive to join our fast-growing team to help out with a range of exciting clients across all kinds of industries!
If you’re passionate about everything from Audits, to on-page and Content Strategy then read on!
Our ideal candidate
- You have at least one year’s experience in an SEO role, either in-house or with an agency
- You’re eager to learn and progress your career
- You’re passionate about delivering shit hot results
- You want to work with exciting brands in the financial industry, travel, SAAS and E-commerce!
- You want to work for an agency that values your work/life balance
- Keyword Research
- Preparing Content Research and Guidelines
- On-site optimisation
- Link Building (Paid and PR)
- Supporting Digital PR team with campaigns adding
- SEO knowledge
- Working on Affiliate sites
- Work with third-party suppliers to deliver results for clients
- Preparing Content, Technical and Link Gap Audits
- Competitor SEO research
- Building reports in Google Data Studio
- Putting together strategies for clients
- Leading Client calls and managing team SEO projects
- Helping sales team scope new projects
- Preparing briefs
What we’ll offer you
- A salary of up to €30,000 p/a dependent upon experience
- The option to work completely remotely
- Flexible working hours
- A relaxed and productive working environment.
- An opportunity to attend some of the worlds best industry conferences
- Ongoing internal and external training opportunities including a quarterly training budget for you to use as you wish in order to help progress your career and help you work towards the next step up to SEO manager
- Finish at 12 Fridays!
- Being part of a fun team that enjoys spending time together!
- Generous holiday allowance
- HQ on the beach in Barcelona!
If you think you have what it takes to join Minty as an SEO Executive, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.