SEO Case Study:
88 to 10,609 organic sessions for Special Education Needs Firm
Education Advocacy provides legal support and guidance to parents of children with special educational needs throughout the UK.
After working with another Agency and not seeing the results they wished for, they were recommended to Minty Digital where we took over their SEO and Google Ads Campaigns.
Our main objective was to drive more leads to the website for people wanting EHCP plans for their children. We knew that the legal sector was very competitive and infamous for it’s high cost per clicks on keywords….
So we had to think outside the box 📦
We took different approaches to help build our clients customer list, focusing on both educating prospective clients about our services and also running direct response ad campaigns to help drive inbound leads.
- Creating in-depth, comprehensive guides around what an ECHP is, the processes for obtaining one and various other pieces of information relating to the subject.
- Building high-quality links from special needs directories, universities and through local publications.
- Keyword researched content plan to ensure regular optimised content was being published on the blog
- On-page SEO to ensure the website has the best chance of ranking for keywords we want to target
- Top 3 positions for keywords such as ‘EHCP Plan’, ‘EHCP’ and ‘education, health and care plan’
- 4200 organic clicks as opposed to 66 clicks for the same time period last year – 6263.64% increase
- 245,000 organic impressions compared to 1600 organic impressions for the same time period last year