Fancy joining the Minty team as a Digital PR Manager?
We’re looking for a Digital PR Manager to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for directing the Digital PR Strategies for a range of exciting clients, managing the PR team and also liaising with the SEO department to ensure that each campaign we deliver provides maximum results for the clients.
Our ideal candidate
- You have at least one year’s experience in an SEO or PR role, either in-house or with an agency
- You’re eager to learn and progress your career
- You’re passionate about delivering shit hot results
- You want to work with exciting brands in the financial industry, travel, SAAS and E-commerce!
- You want to work for an agency that values your work/life balance
- Ideation and execution of PR concepts, and management of Digital PR and search campaigns to meet goals and budgets.
- Build backlinks, secure media opportunities, and collaborate with SEO and Editorial teams for earned media coverage.
- Guide content production and provide recommendations for new content and campaign launches.
- Manage and train junior staff for professional growth.
- Ensure client coverage KPIs are met.
What we’ll offer you
- €30,000 – €42,000 p/a dependent upon experience
- The option to work completely remotely
- Flexible working hours
- A relaxed and productive working environment.
- An opportunity to attend some of the worlds best industry conferences
- Ongoing internal and external training
- Opportunities including a quarterly training budget for you to use as you wish in order to help progress your career and help you work towards the next step up to Senior Digital PR Manager
- Finish at 12 Fridays!
- Being part of a fun team that enjoys spending time together!
- Generous holiday allowance
- HQ on the beach in Barcelona!
If you think you have what it takes to join Minty, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.